Keystone Symposia Offering Free OnDemand Access to Completed eSymposia Virtual Meetings
Keystone Symposia is a nonprofit organization based in the United States that aims to bring the scientific community together, across geographic and interdisciplinary boundaries, through the strategic planning and hosting of conferences, workshops, and meetings worldwide. The Keystone eSymposia Virtual Series was launched in June 2020 to leverage digital media technologies in order to reimagine virtual meetings and make these meetings available to a larger audience.
Keystone Symposia is excited to provide open access to all completed eSymposia Virtual Meetings to individuals from low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) working in science and medical-related fields. This opportunity is open to all career stages, so students and field leaders (or established scientists) alike can equally benefit.
Included in OnDemand access:
- Keynote & plenary session recordings for the latest scientific advances
- ePosters for insights into new research directions and rising stars in the field
- Session forums for extended Q/As with speakers
- Career roundtable & meet-the-editor panel recordings for critical career advancement and publishing advice
- Job board for new career opportunities
- Additional Bonus Content
Click below to apply for access to some or ALL of the completed eSymposia content.