Education Working Group
- Get Involved
- Develop courses, case studies, assessment tools and other educational resources Inspire, engage, and involve young investigators in genomic medicine.
- Collaborate with other educational groups/organizations to develop educational resources and expand outreach opportunities.
- Develop programs that support the Flagship Projects
- Conduct a needs assessment for genetics/genomics training in the developing world.
- Utilize the results of the needs assessment to develop a curriculum and tools for implementation and evaluation.
- Pilot and test the curriculum at G2MC members’ sites.
The G2MC Grand Rounds are a series of recorded videos featuring experts in Genomic Medicine Implementation and are available to the public on YouTube